Ok, so I am still expecting a few more comments on the sock thing, but thank goodness the comments section started working again! I was beginning to think I was really as socially inept as I have always feared.
I have totally learned something from you and your socks. The basket in the closet for single socks—smart! The lingerie—crazy! One drawer for everything—daring! No jammies—liar!
Thanks for being my friends, I love learning from you!
4 comments:
who 'ju' callin a liar??
I only call you a liar because I know you can take it. The TRUTH I mean...
I tried to comment the other night and thought I really must not know how to blog since I couldn't figure out how to comment.
Socks: We have two sock drawers-one which includes tights, nylons, and athletic socks. The other smaller drawer includes "work" socks. As you may or may not know, I don't wear socks too often but I did go through and do a total paring down (pun intended) a few weeks ago. I got rid of socks that I never wore and would probably never wear again. Blah blah blah.
We each have our own underwear drawers and a couple of drawers dedicated to PJs....Over the last two years I am all for getting rid of stuff that I don't use and I have never thought, "oh I shouldn't have gotten rid of that".
One more funny story. I think we were in Provo for your graduation Jared had his Banana Republic discount and Brady needed some socks. The two of them went to BR and Brady came out with more socks than he probably ever owned in his life...
The ONLY crazy thing about a lingerie drawer is not having one.
Post a Comment