Monday, January 12, 2009

How embarrassing

I just asked Jared if he ever looks at our blog. He just smiled and said it was too embarrassing that I even dare to blog about out life. I told him I like it and he just walked away shaking his head. Maybe I should start writing something that REALLY would embarrass him.

3 comments:

Elise said...

Join the club..I know Mike thinks it's weird also, and I know he is embarrassed at what I talk about and how I say it. I don't care though...he married Me.

Down in the Sun said...

Tommy keeps wanting to know when I am going to post something new. I thought that he never read it but I guess he does. I can just see Jared walking away and shaking his head!

korie said...

Nathan just reads it to make fun of my grammar, spelling and punctuation.