Conversation with John on the way to church:
(About a woman walking her dog) "I've seen that lady before."
"You have?"
"Yeah, I think just one time before. Not like the girl at school I see all the time."
"A girl? Do you know her?"
"No but I always see her and spy on her."
"Is she in Kindergarten?"
"No, I think 1st Grade. I don't know who she is-- I just like to watch her."
"What does she look like?"
"Oh, I don't know, she's just interesting to me."
"Do you want to be her friend?"
"No. I just like watching her."
"Have you ever said 'hi' to, or smiled at her?"
"No. I just watch her and then if she looks at me I look away like I wasn't looking at her.
Like a spy."
3 comments:
I love this! That is so darn cute and I can totally hear John's voice saying all of that! We do need to get together! Sam would love to play with Kate! Do you know if anything is going on for Beth's birthday?
Some of my favorite conversations are with Ryan...comments so pure and innocent,yet amazingly brilliant. You wil treasure this post years to come Alyssa:)
That is so awesome....Stalker in the making?? Nah, just a ladies man.
Post a Comment