It hearkens back to the 70s roots of this house... maybe an orange shag rug should be the next addition (especially in the bathroom!).
I still like it... I think.
That's the benefit of having a 30 year old house, you can paint the original woodwork and not really worry about ruining it. I mean, I don't think fake dark brown particle board woodwork will ever be in high demand again. In case you're curious, it was painted white when we moved in, or else I would have painted it long ago.
Jared hasn't said anything yet-- either he likes it, or knows better than to criticize.
Don't worry, he'll think of something soon enough.
8 comments:
I love the color!! It looks great Alyssa...and yes maybe an orange shag carpet or rug would do just fine;)
I like it, Alyssa. Very happy green! :) I have some extra brushed nickel knobs if you're interested?!
loved the distressed look .. great job!
Wow! I love it.
I love it! Love that you distressed it, great job!
I think you should move the light fixture I love so much up to that bathroom to add to the 70's vibe... Just a thought.
Wow!! I really like it! I had pictured something totally different when you explained it! How long did that take you to do?
It took two days, three coats of paint... I like it now that I got a better bath mat and shower curtain.
Post a Comment