Friday, June 19, 2009

Like Father Like Son...

I wish I had more pictures of Jared to illustrate my point... You will just have to believe me when I say he enjoys adding hats and eccentric accessories to complete his look. His latest has been in the form of various types of facial hair... but that is for another post.
Typical

The coonskin hat...
He doesn't need glasses

He sleeps with a bandana every night.


John has been wearing this bandana for the past 24 hours, including sleep













Do you think it's genetic?
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

4 comments:

Elise said...

That is so awesome.

Beth Freestone said...

Totally genetic! Speaking of genetic, I think John looks like Penn in the picture with the blue box on his head!

Ford Family said...

I'm holding out hope...it's not genetic! At least it hats or facial hair and not high heels and lipstick!

Cindy said...

My favorites are the coon skin hat and the cookie dough bucket hat, very funny.