Saturday, May 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me

I have a few weird little traditions that I share with myself every year on my birthday. This is one of them. I find myself singing this song to myself throughout the day and it makes me smile. My favorite lines are, "I remember you. You drive like a PTA mother." This isn't the best live version, but I had to pick it because it was performed on my birthday... almost like they did it for me.

If you decide to watch it be sure to stick around through the first little bit... Oh yeah, and it's called "Happy Birthday to Me" performed by Cracker on 5/16/2009.

4 comments:

Shay Brackney said...

happy birthday, Alyssa!

Down in the Sun said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it was a great day!

korie said...

Happy Belated Birthday. Wish I was there to celebrate with you! And some good food! Love ya!

Beth Freestone said...

I forgot about that song. Happy Birthday!!