Thursday, May 20, 2010

Under Kitty's Pillow

The other day Kitty told me she had been saving candy under her pillow for a special treat in the middle of the night.  Ever since she has taken a portion of her treats to place under her pillow.  Today I took a peek...

8 comments:

Ford Family said...

I guess it's okay she considers lip balm a "treat"!!

Tommy said...

so funny! At least you didnt find a steak or pb&j.

alana said...

Okay .. that's super cute. I totally understand .. late night snacking happens to be the best.

Robin said...

Well, at least you found your lip therapy balm! Too cute!

Beth Freestone said...

That is hilarious!! I get hungry at night too...

Shay Brackney said...

how funny that she told you and is now openly gathering "treats"!

Anonymous said...

How funny, I love this age!

Cara said...

With my 4yr old I find granola bar wrappers under the bed!!