Saturday, May 8, 2010

On the eve of Mother's Day...

I should be:
  • Cleaning the house in order to appease the guilt and disappointment of waking up to it tomorrow.
  • Doing laundry so that I won't feel the need to do any tomorrow and so it won't pile up another day for my  Monday chores.
  • Working on the downstairs bathroom-- that would actually be satisfying.
  • Sewing dishtowels for teacher gifts.
  • Shopping for flowers to plant in my pots so I can wake up to a semblance of Spring tomorrow.
  • Spreading grass patch repair throughout the backyard.
  • Weeding.

If I did all that then I would feel free to relax and be appreciated tomorrow.  Instead, I guess I'll just sit here thinking about it.

1 comment:

Shay Brackney said...

I vote for sitting and thinking...it's too blustery chilly to have done yard work today! :)