He used to be a drooling dork. We would play on the trampoline and all of the sudden there would be a big wet spot where he had drooled.
He would drive me crazy because half the time he didn't know what was going on.
When I was punching him in sheer rage he would start to laugh, which still enrages me-- watch out.
He once ran over a snake with the lawn mower and came screaming into the house on the verge of fainting, vomiting, and crying.
All in all he was goofy.
Then he grew up (literally, he is 6'6" or something like that) and suddenly he turned cool in a goofy kind of way.
He was a rollerblading champion. He won freestyle competitions and could jump over cars (ooh... ahhh...)
He could jump on top of a stone trashcan from a standing position (like a velociraptor).
He worked at a skate shop and made art out of odds and ends.
But you don't have to take my word for it... check out his latest artistic endeavor on his blog: hotpoopy.blogspot.com
And by the way, he designed his own blog background too... cool right?


3 comments:
Those pictures crack me up! I think I was there for that 1st one! I am glad that he got less dorky too! He is a crack up and I love that he makes me laugh so much! He likes to say that he has lost his artistic talent but we can all see that he has not!
wow, a whole blog post about me?! I feel special now. Thanks for the nice things you said about me. I think you are right that the contacts really changed my game. You are a great sister and a great friend - love ya sis!
Tommy was and is the coolest biggest brother I have. I wanted to be just like him when I grew up haha. Remember when he would spin Tori on the kitchen floor in circles? Or when he would hang me upside down over the banister??? Ha I had to add that one. ;)
Post a Comment