Wednesday, May 26, 2010

You tell me...

Am I a bad mother because I let John play no less than 5 hours of video games today?
In my defense we did go to the library...
But then I let him check out a book called "The Truth About Roswell"-- bad mother again (ie. alien nightmares waiting to happen).
He spent a few minutes watching his new favorite show, "America: The Story of Us"
But then he wanted to skip to the "good part"-- wars, explosions, disasters, guns, Indians...
Later, I made him play tether ball with me...
But then I forgot about lunch...
And then for dinner he had a bowl of cereal and two waffles doused in syrup...

Summer break is off to a stellar start...

6 comments:

alana said...

sounds like my life .. minus the library ...

Cara said...

Ya'll are out already?!?! No far! we have 21/2 days next week! Stupid I know!

korie said...

You fed, nurtured, and entertained him... isn't that all they need.

Tommy said...

You are the best mom ever!! 5 hours of video games?! SWEET!

Jaime said...

I'm with Tommy-actually I think that makes you mother of the year!

Down in the Sun said...

That would never work here. Maybe if just one of them was playing. My kids will tell you how much I HATE video games, only because there is so much arguing that takes place about it here!