Have you ever felt like your chest was going to explode?
That is how I felt watching the weather report tonight. More clouds and rainy snow. By the way, I wanted to throw the remote at Kathy Sabine. She thinks she's so cute. I actually heard her say a weather system was going to "sit and spin" over the state... really Kathy?
As if the weather report isn't enough... I get an ulcer every time they talk about the oil spill. Why is everyone so excited to show the footage of oil spewing out of the ocean floor at 2 gallons a second? Is it because they like knowing they're making thousands of helpless people sick about it?
Stay away from me until the sun comes out and the oil stops spilling. Oh yeah, and the miners... save the miners already.

4 comments:
wow. That picture of Kathy Sabine is kind of freaky. Did you ever see the movie "Zombieland"?
I have been hearing about all the crappy sit and spin weather up there and have felt bad for you. I remember a couple years it snowed on my birthday. Maybe it will snow on yours this year! Hang in there sis. If you need a mental health sunshine break c'mon down!
this will brighten your mood. i promise
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpYIKF1wuyE&feature=channel
I agree this winter that just won't end is the worst.
I think Marty is worse. The way he talks--just spit it out. Anyway, I hear you loud and clear. It was nice for like 3 hours today at least...
Post a Comment